Computer Education Franchise, Computer Training Institute Affiliation
For the first time Merit Education launching offer to provide franchise all over India without taking any franchise fees. Merit Education Board is the One of the best institution to provide computer education in India.
How to open computer education center?
Computer education center provides self-employment opportunity. But people do not know How to open computer education Center? They have no proper guidance for getting affiliation & franchisee for new computer education center. Here, we will discuss requirements for starting up new computer education center.
Start your own IT Education & Training Franchise with MeritComputer Center
If you are looking for business opportunity in the education sector then Merit franchise will be the perfect platform to achieve your business goals. Merit has been one of the fast growing computer education providers in the India. Merit Computer Center is Govt. Registered organization.
You can start Merit franchisee if you meet minimum requirements mentioned below.
• 3 Computers.
• 200 sq/ft Covered Area.
• Internet Connection.
• Printer & Scanner.
• Well Educated Faculty.
• White Board & Notice Board.
• Fist Aid Kit.
• Drinking Water.
Who can Apply?
• Any individual with IT background.
• Any One who is the resident of India.
• Exiting Computer Center.
• Regd. Societies & Trusts.
• Schools up to Sen. Sec. Level.
• Religious / Charitable Organization
• Who has passion to teach computer courses.
• Should be willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a center with proper infrastructure and man power.
• Should have commitment for providing quality training to students. Should be willing to be a part of the Merit Education team in accepting the terms and condition and procedures as laid down by Merit Education.
Merit Education Study Center/Computer Center/ Training Ceter Franchise, free computer education franchise in village area
Andra Pradesh Arunachal Pradesh Assam Bihar Chhattisgarh Goa Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Madya Pradesh Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram Nagaland Orissa Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telagana Tripura Uttaranchal Uttar Pradesh West Bengal Andaman and Nicobar Islands Chandigarh Dadar and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu Delhi Lakshadeep Pondicherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Chandigarh Dadar and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu Delhi Lakshadeep Pondicherry